Concept of Endowment
· Allows you to invest in the cause you care about the most.
· We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
· Community needs continue to increase.
· Governments continue to decrease local spending.
· We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies.
· Help the community to achieve its goals.
· Adherence to a sense of “community” that overrides individual interest and objectives.
· We are a community leader, convening agencies and coordinating resources to create positive change.
· We accept a wide variety of assets and can facilitate most forms of giving.
· We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
Dear Friends of Ashland,
The Ashland Community Foundation, which was founded in 1996, has worked hard since its’ inception to build an endowment. We have set a goal of a $3,000,000 endowment by the year 2020. We have raised nearly $520,000 and the excitement is building to reach our goal! With your help we will meet that goal and help create a strong and secure community into the future. It is already working. To date, we have administered nearly $150,000 in grants to local charitable organizations in the community!
This past year we have distributed nearly $31,000 to local organizations. Organizations that received funds this year were USD 220, Ashland 2020, Inc., Rainbow Connection Pre-School, WEPAC, Clark County 4-H Council, Ashland Girl Scouts, and the Ashland Health Center. These grants helped both young and old alike in our community. These organizations were able to provide services to the community that would not have been possible without the grants that they received. There is an ongoing need in the community and it continues to grow. With your help we can help meet those needs and improve the quality of life for everyone in Ashland.
The annual Lucky Duck Race over the 4th of July weekend again raised over $10,000 for our GROW ASHLAND TOGETHER FUND! We would like to give a big thank you to all who participated by purchasing tickets, the businesses that donated money and prizes, and the volunteers in our community! If you have any questions or need any assistance with making a gift, please contact us at 620-635-2205 or . You can also find us on our website at .
Thank you for your continuing support of Ashland.
The Ashland Community Foundation